QL Mounting Systems
There are three versions of the QL mounting system currently being used on Ortlieb panniers.
- QL3 system- this system was especially developed for office and city bags and its secret lies in the fact that the main mounting components stays on the rack. This results in a clear rear side that is free of protruding hooks and significantly improves the bag's carrying comfort when off the bike.
- QL2.1 system- This mounting system for bike panniers is the further development of Ortlieb's milestone QL1 system. All hooks are adjustable to the rack without requiring any tools. Therefore, the panniers can be easily switched from one bike to another.
- QL1 system- Ortlieb's first mounting system for bike panniers which allowed a single-handed mounting on and removal of panniers from the bike rack. The automatically closing hooks replaced the complicated attachments with straps and buckles which were slow and unreliable. Thousands of the indestructible mounting QL1 system have now been used for decades and we continue to use the system on select models
Other Mounting Systems
- Ultimate 6 Handlebar Bag- adapter for fixing Ortlieb handlebar bags and all bags and baskets featuring the KLICkfix system by Rixen & Kaul. The fixing cord allows easy and quick mounting to almost any handlebar. Thee integrated lock secures the bag to the handlebar. Additionally the lid of Ultimate6 models Classic, Plus and Pro can also be locked. reflector on the mounting block for safety in traffic. (Unsuitable for carbon handlebars).
- Seatpost-bag- Versatile and lightweight: one simple tool free maneuver is all it takes to fix or remove the waterproof Seatpost-Bag. The integrated mounting allows quick change from bike to bike.
- Racktime Snapit Adapter- Racktime calls the Snapit adapter the systemic solutions for all. The Snapit adapter is at the heart of our transport solutions. Whether basket, bag or shoulder bag, Snapit creates a stable connection. Solid, lighting-fast and easy to use. A "click" and the adapter is locked, A quick release of a lever and you have your bag or basket in hand. It is simple, stable and elegant.